Sunday, December 11, 2005

Hmm.

Odd. Odd things happening in this life. Too odd to translate over to either Hawaiian or Japanese... or jibberlingo, for all that matters. I'm now addicted to "The Boondocks" on [adult swim], possibly the most controversial, yet satisfyingly real series they've played in a long time.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I've finally reached my goal. Whoop-dee-do. Makes me wonder: if I spent half a month playing a game in which I slay "monsters" and fight with other "thieves, hunters and traders," what am I truly qualified to do in real life?

I don't think anyone minds that I'm into the whole MMORPG thing, but I wonder how far I am from being like those select individuals who are completely immersed.

"It is now living. It has access to my information." - Dorothy, "Big O!"

I may just do this random thing for all of these when I have something important about which to write. If I am the soul, then you are the body. I infect your mind, and you can't stop thinking. You cannot resist all the things you feel. Let go of your anger, your pain and your hate, let go of the life that makes you irate. Come home to the heart, to the warmth and the love. Come back to my world again.

No comments: